Procedure to Root Galaxy S3 on XXDLIH Jellybean 4.1 Firmware:
- Download Odin and XXDLIH Rooting Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, you now need to extract the rooting package and Odin in your computer.
- Open odin in your computer and turn off your phone so that it can be entered in the Download Mode.
- Download Mode in Galaxy S3 can be entered by pressing the Volume Down rocker key + power button at the same time while the device is turned Off. If the device starts in the normal mode, you need to re try the process of the entering the device into the download mode. Refer below video on how to enter your Galaxy S3 in the Download Mode.
- Click on “PDA” to select “CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar” and then click on “Start”. Once you click on start, it will take around 2 – 3 minutes for rooting the device. Please note that once the device is rooted, the device will be rebooted automatically.
- You can now disconnect the device and check whether the device is rooted or not. To check on whether your device is rooted or not, you will have to download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. If your device is not rooted, you will have to follow the instructions mentioned above for rooting your Galaxy S3.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
We just hope that by following the above mentioned procedure, you were able to root the device, just in case if you were not able to root, all you need to do is to just report to us in the comments section so that we can then take up in a priority manner. Congrats, you have now successfully rooted your Galaxy S3 and you are now ready to install custom ROM firmwares.